terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012

Far away.



                                                       .+  On my knees, I'll ask
                                                       Last chance for one last dance
                                                      Cause with you, I'd withstand
                                                      All of hell to hold your hand
                                                      I'd give it all
                                                      I'd give for us
                                                     Give anything but I won't give up
                                                     ‘Cause you know,
                                                      You know, you know
                                                     That I love you .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário